Welcome to the VPF ENUM Registry
The VPF ENUM Registry is a multilateral peering service that allows organizations to send and receive calls among members directly, IP end-to-end, for no termination fee. The use of the registry is also free, there are no costs to register numbers and for querying.
The ENUM registry is based on the IETF (RFC 3761) standard which maps telephone numbers to Internet (URL) addresses and uses a look-up architecture based on DNS.
Benefits Connecting to VPF ENUM Registry: Fast, Easy and Secure
- Completely free of number registration, lookup and per-minute costs
- Secure and easy methods to synchronize information (push & pull options)
- Route calls IP-to-IP across the VPF and bypass the PSTN and the public Internet
- HD voice, SMS, MMS and Presence Support
- Ability to storage and retrieve CNAM (Calling Name) information
- VPF ENUM Registry is an optional service available at no additional cost to all VPF Members
- The VPF ENUM Registry is designed to help VPF Members to