Service Providers VoIP Network Solution
VPF is a platform built to service mid to large size enterprises and service providers. Whether you are a CLEC, MSO, ILEC, or PTT, whether you want to buy or sell origination or termination to carriers, banks, hotels or government institutes that were once without reach; you now have the chance to meet them at a much secure, easier and simpler fashion. With one connection into the VPF community, you can meet with your buyers and sellers; with two or more connections, use the VPF to support your IP trunks between VoIP gateway systems.
The traditional world defines the geographical boundaries in which carriers can provide service in, including how the carriers interconnect. The unjustifiable cost structures have isolated many carriers and limited their market segment of customers. As the world transitions to IP, carriers must make the move to remain competitive, develop new services and reach new market segments that would have never been otherwise possible.
Now more then ever before carriers around the world are looking to do business with one another directly in a world where voice margins continue to shrink. Carriers who own and operate their own network elements seek the ability to meet one-on-one, negotiate and interconnect without any interference or limitations imposed by third-parties. This takes us back to the basics of doing business.
READY TO MARKET.
Metro and Long Haul Ethernet services are dropping in price. This is enabling carriers to expand outside their traditional footprint. Investing and managing a new network expansion requires research, approvals and having staff force trained and ready to implement. Sales, Marketing and Go-to-Market Strategy are equally important and are the next set of tools you will need to sharpen.
- Security and quality are at its best: VPF is a private Internet for voice services
- VPF is technology agnostic: Open architecture ensures all protocols are supported
- VPF is not a clearinghouse, not a broker and takes no commission fees
- Direct interaction and negotiation with VPF Members
- Buy & sell wholesale origination & termination services
- Opportunity to enhance your Least-Cost-Routing system
- Select variety of services available from VPF Members
- Introduction to co-location, transport carriers and hardware/software vendors who work closely with the VPF
- Reach wider regions (the VPF is expanding worldwide)
- Multi-lateral Peering / In-network calling
- Consolidate last mile and long haul circuits
- Access ASP Services: Major ASP providers on-net providing: 8XX, 411, E911, CNAM, LNP and more!
- IMS and Video Conferencing
Service Provider checklist for VoIP deployment
- Analyze current termination capacity to each region that could be sold
- Analyze your LCR; Can adding more vendors/direct-routes improve your bottom line margins?
- DID/Origination coverage requirements
- Vendors and Customers you are currently trading with:
- Are they VPF Members?
- How do you connect to them: Metro Local Loop / Long Haul Loop / public Internet?
- What volume to each business partner? Need to upgrade current connection?
- SS7/database/ASP services: 56k, T1, T3? How many circuits?
- Current Network Infrastructure is based on what technology? Located in which carrier hotel(s)?
- Can VPF benefit your network and business? Buy, Sell, ASP Services, ENUM?
- Connection options: Cross-Connect at a common Carrier Hotel or provision Ethernet circuit?
- Time-frame for implementation
As more networks are connecting to the VPF, more services and market reach will be available to our community. Find out how to adjoin this ever-growing infrastructure to your network, keep your current network and business model intact while this community helps your business grow at a pace that you are comfortable with.
Join the VPF Community, where the world is your playground!